Using a face profile knowledge, developed over decades of working with eyecare professionals, STEPPER EYEWEAR frames fit almost unnoticed, minimising slip and pressure against the head and ears.
With distinct fitting characteristics the Asian wearer needs special consideration which means designing each frame from a clean sheet.
In creating our Asian fit collection, we considered six areas specific to the Asian wearer and delivered the following specific solutions:
- The distance between the lenses is narrowed
- The ear distance (head spacing) is more generous
- Front curve is created flatter
- Created with a wider front
- Pad design solutions have been devised
- Angle of tilt for lenses is reduced